Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


  • The Angel's Game

David Martin is a journalist and writer of pulp fiction novels who lives in Barcelona but when he signs a contract to write a book for Andreas Corelli (for a very VERY generous amount of money), his life turns into a living hell. 
If you end up eventually reading this book you'll be delighted (like I was) with its twists and turns that are exciting and terrifying as an roller coaster. Zafon built such an elaborate story based on a labyrinth of secrets, he guides us truth David Martin's hell and we also become obsessed with finding the truth. I had my expectations low, so should you, because a book is so much better when it becomes a nice surprise.



  • Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - The Empty House

Being a big fan of Sherlock Holmes I could not resist to read this short story when I found it lost on my bookshelf. There's not much to tell about it if you know this type of writing of Conan Doyle. In this one Sherlock Holmes returns from the dead to solve the mystery of the suicide/murderer of Ronald Adair. I definitely think people should put this little stories on their bags to read them on trains/buses/etc, it helps building an unique imagination and killing time!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib