Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

6/10
3 seasons are out

Suits follow Mike Ross, who accidentally lands a job with one of New York best legal closers, Harvey Specter, without going to university. The whole series is about hiding Mike's secret. I have to admit that I never intended to watch the series, the name didn't attract me, it looked like a lot of tv series out there that are all the same but then I got bored and I decided to watch it. It's a fair drama, it's not brilliant but it's watchable. For me, it has too much drama and the society portrait just messes with my head because it's a bit exaggerated and too much rich, it sounds unrealistic.  If you're looking for a drama (60min) around lawyers, secrets and sarcasm, this is your series.




7/10
1 season is out

Orphan Black follows the life of orphan Sarah Manning that, after witnessing a woman's suicide assumes the stranger identity. Expecting to solve her problems by stealing the dead woman's savings, instead Sarah faces a big mystery and now it's too late to go back to her old life. Although it only has one season it shows a lot of potential, it has great ideas that are well executed creating great moments. If you're looking for a science fiction, action, mystery series (60min) this is your best shot I think, even I liked it (I don't watch much science fiction stuff). 

If you have a suggestion of a tv series comment down bellow and tell me what you think about these ones!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib